Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Despite being a computer aficionado and long time internet cretin, before today, I have never ACTUALLY made money on the internet! My blog revenues now total enough that Google has to send me money, it's very exciting. You know, only... 10 dollars-exciting, but still exciting! Read my stuff, click my ads, or even both! Reward my vanity or greed, whichever!

To herald this triumphant feat of lazy entrepreneurship, I will now post a picture of something.

Some kind of berry bush that grows in my yard. It's probably toxic or hallucinogenic or otherwise dangerous, because my son fucking beelines for it the minute he gets outside. He has an impressive ability to home in a shit he shouldn't play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment